Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm on my way

Hello !

I have now posted the draft copy of the outline for the book I am writing:  "The Bodacious Word."  You are invited to read it and to offer whatever reactions you have, either as comments on the web site itself or as e mails to me.  I would prefer any specific comments be put on the site itself, so that others can see and it becomes more interactive.

I have not yet found a way to let you know when  new posting is made, but I will soon find out.

As I understand this web site, there are three types of entries that can be made:  blog posts made by me, comments made by any of you, and  "pages" which are a separate category.  I will post parts of the book on the "Pages" section. At this point, I don't even know how you can comment on the pages themselves. This is a learning process !!

God willing, I might find another type of blog that will make further editing and comments easier and more helpful,  but I am just plunging ahead at this moment.
Thanks so much.
Love,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment