Sunday, September 9, 2012

A different blog site

Dear Friends:
Rather than give you my own writing this week, I'd like to introduce you to another blog which I find fascinating. It's called vox nova, and it is a Catholic blog dedicated to respectful and thoughtful discussion of current issues. Amazingly, it draws from both "liberal" and "conservative" readers, who as far as humanly possible, treat each other with respect.

You can find it by googling "vox nova", but I suggest you paste this URL into your browser so you go directly to an article (and responses) I found fascinating.

http://vox-nova.com/2012/05/10/why-i-am-annoyed-with-both-president-obama-and-cardinal-dolan-on-the-same-day-on-the-same-issue/

And remember, when you read my own blog,   www.thebodaciousword.blogspot.com  ,  PLEASE say something !!!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment